Testosterone provides male secondary sex characteristic. This hormone helps in increasing the sperm count, maturation of sexual organ and growth of facial and body hair. The production house of testosterone is pituitary gland. It also helps in the boosting of muscles. Thus, the steroids taken for muscular development are for the increased testosterone production.
Creatine helps build up endurance, muscle mass, leaner body mass and strength.
It has a moderate effect on athletic stamina, performance and endurance for women. This hormone is produced in kidney and liver but can also be injected into our body through fish and meat. Its level in muscle fibers can be increased by consuming over the counter supplement orally.
For the enhancement of muscle creatine products with carbohydrate ingestion are preferred as this component increases the muscle creatine production in human body. Thus, this component has become extremely common in health drinks and supplements.
Supplemental nutritional products are advised instead of steroids as they do not contain pure testosterone directly but are designed to provide glandular support to the pituitary gland and the testicles. Thus, bringing a slight increase in male testosterone.
Creatine easily reacts with some of the products therefore, one should be cautious while using external supplements. Side effects include stomach pain, muscle cramps, diarrhea and nausea.
Therefore, consulting a doctor for dosage and other precautions is advised. One should take no risk while meddling with the hormones as one mistake can rupture your whole system. A balance must be maintained while taking testosterone and creatine stack to avoid all possible reactions and side effects.
While mixing of creatine and testosterone some important measures should be taken.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS ARE GIVEN BELOW :-
- while combining these two you should start with one and gradually add the another until you have the right combination.
- Make sure you never mix a creatine steroid in a testosterone supplement which already contains creatine.
- One must stick to the dosage as increasing it according to your own will can cause increased side effects and other adverse effects.
- These boosters and supplements should not be used continuously as this can have some harmful effect on the body.
- One should follow the cycle periods, in this method the rest period is equal to the period in which the creatine and testosterone supplements are stacked.
Men and women both take prescribed supplements for these hormones to increase the muscular strength for body building and athletic performance. Those bulging muscles are a magic of these hormones. Creatine supplements are also called muscular body enhancer. As it enhances the body growth.
Supplemental nutritional products act as a better and safe alternate of these supplements and steroids. The body is likely to react with any product of the steroids but with nutritional products the chances of any reaction or side effects are less. The choice is yours, do you prefer your health?